James' role is to manage the Getfeedback delivery team and ensure we deliver the excellent service we are known for by our clients. James is also personally responsible for the delivery of Getfeedback's major projects which can include, the creating, distribution, and reporting of an employee wide engagement survey, managing the delivery of a company wide training programme, or organising the delivery of development centre for a senior leadership team.
Alongside this James also oversees Getfeedback's product development programme ensuring that our products and services are constantly evolving to provide our clients with up to date tools that work in ways that will be most effective for their projects.
James is also responsible for coordinating Getfeedback's marketing activity, ensuring that our website remains up to date, the quarterly newsletter is distributed on time, and Getfeedback regularly exhibit at relevant shows and conferences.
Away from work, James enjoys yoga, surfing, riding motorcycles and playing guitar.
- James gets involved with the full range of client projects from the initial kick off meeting to providing the final results.
- A recent project saw James developing a client designed 360 degree survey hosted on the Getfeedback servers and delivered to nearly 200 managers worldwide within a leading pharmaceuticals company
- Another project saw James teaming up with another consultancy to provide the online psychometrics for their assessment centres. Test were set up to measure critical and numerical reasoning along with personality for 100 mangers.
- Delivery of a company wide employee survey to over 15000 people across multiple countries in 30 different languages.
James was a marketing executive for WHSmith news, where he was soon promoted to newspaper sales manager. He then moved to a sales development role for Coca-Cola, visiting outlets to support merchandising and promotion activity. This turned out to be role that James did not enjoy despite being successful and with the knowledge he now has from his psychometric data can understand why! This opened James' eyes to the real value of using psychometric tools to ensure that organisations get the right candidate and that individuals also find the right role for them.
Education and qualifications
- BSc Zoology awarded by the University of Reading
- British Psychological Society Levels A and B accredited